2011年9月12日星期一

Win Free Ipod Shuffle In A Lucky Draw At Firmoo

As a prescription eyeglasses wearer myself, I've long been keeping a close eye on all things optical online. Being a fan of many online optical dealers on Facebook and following tweets of almost anything about eyecare on twitter, I have to admit I am a bargain freak and am quite confident in claiming that I am pretty internet-savvy when it comes to finding sales infomation. Every now and then, a online dealer would have bargain and sales and I would always be the first to know. Just yesterday, I found something intereting and would like to spread a few words about it. As I was browsing my Facebook page, I came across a message from the online eyecare solution provider firmoo, a place where I just happened to have my eyeglasses updated recently. The message claimed that there was a lucky draw currently going on at their website. A bargain and sales freak as I was, I immediately headed over to their website to see what it was all about. As I clicked open their front page, three big words-WIN IPOD SHUFFLE- appeared in the message board in the center of the page. I clicked on it and entered the page of this lucky draw they are having.
lucky draw
As it turned out, the website is giving away three ipod shuffle players and some free glasses to show their gratitude for their customers and new friends. To win a free Ipod shuffle, one needs to have placed an order from the site during the time frame of Augest, 29th to September, 4th , 2011. All the customers who made a purchase during that period of time will be included for the lucky draw and three lucky participants will be randomly chosen at the end. The results will be made public on 9/4/2011 on 9:00 p.m. EST and the mp3 players will be sent to their residents thereafter. As I have recently just made a purchase on their site, I believe my name is already in the running, so I guess I will just wait until the deadline to find out if I could end up being the lucky one who get picked. After all, I've always wanted an Ipod Shuffle really bad.

In the meantime, I looked through the other part of the give-away to see if there's more in store for me. As I read on, I found that firmoo is actually giving each and every of their new fans on Facebook an opportunity to get a free pair of quality glasses. All you have to do is to like them on Facebook and then you will be offered a code with which you could enter a particular page. There, you will find a large fusion of fashionable and quality glasses, all free at your choice. If you, however, don't feel like purchasing right away, the code can be used a eight-dollar valued coupon the next time you feel like buying a pair of glasses on their site. The give-away seems perfect except that they are only for those few fans of firmoo on facebook. Apparently, a long-time follower like myself wouldn't be in the game this time. However, I got nothing to compain. After all, I still have the free ipod to dream about and waiting for. But for all of you who haven't made your way to your Facebook page, you own it to yourself to do it right now. Because, those who got there really fast and have their free glasses ordered before Sunday will also be included for the ipod lucky draw. So, you get a free pair of quality of glasses AND a chance of winning a free ipod. What are you waiting for? Just go to your Facebook, log in, do a search on Firmoo and "like" them, and everything from there is explained on their page.
One qiuck note to mention before ending this session: if you do get a free pair of glasses, you have to pay for the shipping. That certainly wouldn't stand in the way of you rushing to their site since compared to those beautiful and sturdy glasses, this is only a minor amount of fee. So, my dear readers out there, as I await impatiently for my ipod, why don't you go check out this interesting and potentially rewarding ( I mean, literally rewarding, LOL ) lucky draw at Firmoo.com.

Article From:rimless titanium sunglasses for men

没有评论:

发表评论